Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Alphabet Of My Life ♥

The Alphabet Of My Life *stole this from a blog I saw, I think this will give some insight into me*

A: Accessories; whatever that might be (shoes, coat or a good lipgloss)
B: Blush; I have lots of it, but hardly where it. Nars, Smashbox and MAC
C: Concealer; just started using it and I ♥ it. It hides what I want and need it to.
D: "But square-cut or pear-shaped, These rocks don't lose their shape. Diamonds are a girl's best friend!...Tiffany's...Cartier..."
E: Eyeliner; Never leave home without it (thanks Julie)
F: Fashion; tells a lot about you.
G: Gel nails; the only way I do my nails.
H: Hello Kitty!
I: Inner beauty; Everyone has it just gotta find it.
J: John Mayer
K: Kindle; I want one.
L: Lips & Lashes; I got them and I use them ♥
M: Mascara; Always used when going out to the club
N: New isn't always better
O: "why are you so Obsessed with me"
P: Perfume; I nice clean smell or sweet smell.
Q: Quads; I have a few that i've made myself and a lot that i've bought
R: Rings; Not a big ring person, haven't found a good one yet.
S: SHOES; I LIVE FOR THEM! HIGH and STATEMENT
T: Tea; YUMMY
U: Underneath it all
V: Vouge; Fashion & Beauty bible
W: Waxing; It's a must, it's gonna hurt but you gotta do it.
X: X-Men; I'm a bit of a nerd.
Y: YouTube; I've found a lot of great tips and ideas
Z: Zodiac Signs; Not a big believer but it has made some sense

No comments:

Post a Comment