- The Carrie Diaries: I've read everything that Candace Bushnell has put out. I have to say that Sex in the City wasn't anything that I thought it would be but I did have fun reading it. Her must recent release before "T.C.D." was One Fifth Avenue, while it wasn't really what I thought it would be, it was great to read durning the summer of last year. "The Carrie Diaries" are about our Ms. Bradshaw before she had her first designer shoes and her first run in with Mr. Big. This book kind of had me at "Carrie Bradshaw as a teenager".
- L.A. Candy & Sweet Little Lies: These are all books from "The Hills" Lauren Conrad. Our L.C. has left the hills and add author to her very full list of things she's doing. I'm almost done with "L.A. Candy" and I have to say it's not bad. It's pretty much the behind the scene's look at "The Hills". So if your a fan of the show (like I am) go pick up the book. I should be done "Candy" and moving right into "Sweet Little Lies".
- Dead in the Family: Can I just say that I love Charlaine Harris's writing, it just keeps me on the edge of my seat with every page. So far I have read every book of hers and last Tuesday her new "Sookie Stackhouse" book came out. If the name Sookie sounds familiar that's because the show on HBO "True Blood" is based on her series. If you love the show (which I do) you HAVE to read her books. The books are more in depth i think then the show and give you much more background. BTW i'm totally team Bill.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Friday, May 7, 2010
And now a line by line of what all is in this swag:
1. CHANEL PARTICULIERE 505 nail polish from Spring 2010 collection (Do I need to tell you it is SOLD OUT everywhere? ;))
2. THE BODY SHOP Neroli Jasmin shower gel & body lotion (both 50ml)
3. MAYBELLINE Dream Sunglow Bronzing Booster
4. CHINA GLAZE ENTOURAGE nail polish
5. CIATE : One Coat a Day (base polish), Hang Over Cure (treatment for cuticles), Super Sexy Dry (drying drops)
6. CALVIN KLEIN Ultimate edge Gel Eyeliner in shade 301 Cocoa Sheen (with mini brush)
7. H&M BRACELET (pink coral color with gold, perfect for spring/summer)
8. CIATE Pink Nail File
9. JILL SANDER SUN EDT 100ml (without alcohol, perfect for summer)
10. NYX LIPSTICKS in 3 colours: Electra, Indian Pink, Circle
11. NAIL ART FIMO fruits (3x10)
12. ELDORA FALSE LASHES B127
13. MORGAN STREET Lip Balm Chocolate Cake
14. 5 SHE STYLEZONE Nail polishes
15. OPI nailpolish LA- PAZ-ITIVELY HOT normal version + MATTE version
16. THE BODY SHOP RASPBERRY Body Butter 200ml (YUMO)
17. FRUCTIS Elastic Power Fix Hairspray
Here's the link: http://getreadyforsummer2010.blogspot.com/2010/04/giant-giveaway-chanel-particuliere-opi.html#comment-form*Good Luck Dolls!*