Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rubey's Contest!


Hey Doll's,

I'm back with an update and a entry to a rather cool contest by my girl Rubey. Check her blog out at "me myself and makeup", she got such a great mind for makeup and she's funny as hell. Anywayz, a couple of days ago she decided that she wanted to put on a contest (cause she just had too much cool make sh*t to keep for herself) and have her followers compete. The contest is a "Face Of Monochromatic" and this is me "throwing my hat into the ring". While I don't think i'm going to win, I thought I would give it a try (can't hurt and it's great practice) so below is what I came up with. If you guys wanna enter i'll post below the information and the link to "me myself and makeup"'s blogspot. Hope you like it and wish me LUCK!

*The products used*

Face:
VS Pro Airbrush FX Face Primer
MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation in NC45
MAC Powder Blush in Style (frost)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (setting powder) in Medium Dark

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Coastal Scents Creative Me #1 (Bright Pink)
Nars Mediteranee Duo (both colors used)
MAC Soft Brown (blending)
Rimmel Londen VolumeFlash
Loreal Lineur Intense

Lips:
MAC Lipstick Girl About Town
MAC Dazzle Glass Do It Up



No comments:

Post a Comment