Monday, May 2, 2011

Inspiration Monday

So my weekend came fast and hard, so I really need some inspiration to get me thru this week. So I decided to take a page from my new doll xo $ARMIN, I decided to do my own "Inspiration Monday".

♥ this look, I wanna change the shoes (nude BCBG pumps) and the purse (my COACH sling).

Jackie O *style icon* I'm on the hunt for the perfect Jackie O sunglasses and pearl set.

This is my New Years look!

Rihanna's look from the "Who's that Chick" video, the yellow color looks like the same one used in GaGa's "Telephone" video. It's a bright bold look for summer, i'm so down!

Kim's not my favorite Kardashian, i'm more of a Khole girl myself (she tells it like it is) but Kim's makeup is unstoppable. I think most of her eyeshadows can be recreated from the Naked palette (once I get).

Missing Mad Men and I totally miss my Joan. Full bodied woman with all the gossip, that's what I wanna be!


Dear Cameron Diaz, I'm coming to steal that bag! That is all.



Miami, when I find a job that has a Miami branch, this will be what I see everyday.


Now that its summer I usually put tips on my nails (don't ask me why), I really want to get Hello Kitty on my nail. But the only reason I won't, I want it to look THIS good.

Marc Jacobs quilted wallet, this has been my lover for SO long that I should just put my big girl panties on and get it. In pink!


Victoria "Posh" Beckham, this WHORE can do no wrong with me, I'm in ♥ with her. She was MY Spice Girl. I want everything she wears, I want her cute little boys, I really want her husband. I just think she walks on water.
Summer dresses with high to the sky heels, BRING IT!

Love looking at him and listening to his music, he's another reason I wanna move to South Beach....in full on tab-keeper mode!

When Derek and I split and me and the twins move from the big apple to Wisteria Lane, I wanna be just like Vanessa Williams. How hot is this lady? Ladies, this is 48! I mean REALLY?!?! Shut the SHIT DOWN!



So with the Royal wedding over it got me thinking about my own wedding. I have the dress and the ring idea, all I need is to be asked...hint hint!


Hope this INSPIRES!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I follow you, so how did I miss this post? Effin' love it! Is this your 1st one? Great job! Vanessa Williams & Rick Foxx were way ahead of their time. She's one sexy bitch, & what? 48, shut up! Kim Kardashian, in my eyes, can't do no wrong.

    I wanna see more...
    go to weheartit.com & tumblr, that's where I get my photos from.

    xo $ARMIN

    ReplyDelete