Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sex In The City ♥


So i've been rewatching Sex in the City lately, mainly because I bought them from Target for $14.99 a piece. That show was just about the best show wasn't it?!? Well I was watching the ep. were Burger (who I never liked for Carrie) had broken up with our girl via "POST-IT"! Kindof one of the best ep. I would say. And after that one I just had to watch my all time fav. speech. It happens to be on the first part of the series final, were Carrie is going to last dinner with the girls and finds Big waiting for her. I mean really haven't we all had those speeches that we just really needed to give but didn't....or if your like me....you've given some of those speeches. Well behold the "YOU and I NOTHING" speech!

Carrie: You do this every time! Every time! What? Do you have some sort of radar? Carrie might be happy, it's time to sweep in and shit all over it?

Big: What? No, no, I came here to tell you something. I made a mistake. You and I.

Carrie: You and I NOTHING!! You can't do this to me again! You can not jerk me around!

Big: Carrie, listen to me. It is different this time.

Carrie: Oh, it's never different! It's six years of never being different! This is it! I am DONE! Don't call me ever again! Forget you know my number! In fact, forget you know my name! And you can drive up this street all you want... because I don't live here any more

No comments:

Post a Comment