Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TAG TAG TAG


  • SIX NAMES YOU GO BY (this is not easy!):

1. Muneerah
2. Ms. Page
3. MuMu
4. Mon
5. Neerah
6. Mudarling

  • THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW

1. Skirt
2.
Long vest
3.
My BCBGirl heels
  • THREE THINGS YOU WANT VERY BADLY AT THE MOMENT

1. A Soda
2.
A response back to my text
3.
The sun to shine in my window (there are clouds and it kindof makes me sad cause there's talk of more snow :0/)
  • THREE PEOPLE WHO WILL SEND THIS BACK TO YOU
1. WE

2. WILL
3. SEE

  • TWO THINGS YOU DID LAST NIGHT?

1. I started and finished a article that was due in class last nite.
2. Did a little ordering of shoes...really cute ones.

  • TWO THINGS YOU DISLIKE TODAY :

1. Fake People
2. That there aren't enough hours in the day

PS. I also dislike that my other half is in a different state....just thought i'd say

  • TWO PEOPLE YOU LAST TALKED TO ON THE PHONE:

1. My mother
2. My Heart

  • TWO THINGS YOU ARE GOING TO DO TOMORROW :

1. Work
2. Clean

  • THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:

1. Apple Juice
2 Mango Juice mixed with Orange Juice
3. WATER (yep i said it)

PS i gotta have my Starbucks and Caribou Coffee


No comments:

Post a Comment