Thursday, April 22, 2010

London Calling! MAC Haul

So school has really been kicking my butt and i've found that I have really needed a little retail therapy every now and then. But this is really only part of what I have gotten. Stay toned for more goodies to come. But for now lets talk about what I did get! The Liberty Of London collection really had to grow on me. It wasn't like the GaGa Viva Glam lippie which I scooped up right way. No I had to actually talk myself into getting something out of this collection. The real reason that I got a few things was because of the super cute packaging (such a girl thing to say).

So as you can see I got a lot of B.L.U.S.H., only because I don't really have that much blush. I have Warm Soul by MAC but that's it. I think I must really love warm soul because I don't really like any of the ones that I got. Which are: from the Liberty of London collection; Dirty Plum(matte) and Prim & Proper(satin). I also got Style(frost) and Gingerly(sheer tone).


This is Dirty Plum it's just a bit to dark for my skin tone.
It really just looked like I had been punched on my cheeks. Not a good look!

Prim & Proper was one that I was really excited about but left me really wanting more. I think I thought it was going to be my new Warm Soul and because it wasn't as shiny as that I'm not really a fan.

Peachstock was way more nude then I thought it would be with a name like Peachstock. I thought it would be a little more pink. However it does go really well with the dazzleglass creme Sublime Shine together.



No comments:

Post a Comment