Thursday, June 23, 2011

Misfits! (not the ones from Jem and the Holograms)

Hey there ladies,

I don't let many people know this because I like to keep somethings to myself but I LOVE British telly!
Do you guys remember a little gem from the UK called Footballers Wives?!? If not first of all SHAME on you, you've missed out on some quality guilty pleasure. Second, make your way to Youtube and feast on the goodness.
Thank me later! There are some serious cat fights, name calling and sex, sex, S.E.X.

Another one of my British must haves would have to be Hotel Babylon, it's a bit of a soap opera and there all really good looking. Plus, i've always been into fancy hotels and this one is very posh.

But my new favorite british pleasure has to be Misfits. I am SO late because as of right now they are filming season 3. But me being one who doesn't like to be left in the dust I went on my trusty dusty Youtube (seriously you can find anything on there) and watched all of season 1 and 2. And that's where I found my new obsession Future Simon!

I don't usually like pale men but this I can work with for sure. He's confident, caring and super cute. Present Simon was my favorite character from the start he's shy, super creepy quiet and always well put together.

So summers here and I wanna be a beach bunny so bad. Have you guys ever noticed that at a certain point in your life it gets harder and harder to do fun things?!? I think i'm at that point, this 2 job stuff is for the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment