Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tag Tag Tag

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
Cellie and Lipgloss

2. Favorite brand of makeup?
M.A.C., Nars, Smashbox & MaxFactor

3. Favorite flower?
Tulips and Gardenia

4. Favorite clothing store?
I really will shop anywhere that I see a really cute item. But I really like Express, Gap, H&M (have great pieces).
Forever 21 of course.
5. Favorite perfume ?
Narciso Rodriguez, Juicy Couture, Ralph Lauren, DKNY (apple collection), Body by Victoria

6. Heels or flats?
Heels, i'm already tall but I like that extra little lift ;o)

7. Do you make good grades?
I'm a hard worker, if good grades come with that well then.....

8. Favorite colors?
In clothing I would have to say that I have a lot of black pieces but I also like the colors as well so I can't really say for sure what the answer to this question is.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Nope, well that's not true. I drink the ones that are Juice based but not that often.

10. Do you drink juice?
LOVE J.U.I.C.E.

11. Do you like swimming?
Don't know how to swim but I love looking at the water

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Nope, sorry

13. Favorite moisturizer?
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
YES!

15. Do you get mad easily?
I'm a VERY passionate person, when I'm mad everyone knows. It's not pretty, but when I love, I'm all in!

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
Not really but I do like to watch Supernatural

17. Any phobias?
Not really

18. Do you bite your nails?
No, but I do bite the skin around it. It calms me down

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Yea, I was on a family trip back from my Grandma's house when our car hit a patch of water on the road and we spun out of control. We went spinning all the way to the other side of the road. If there was any cars coming we would have been hit. We finally stopped in some grass. But the worse part was that my daddy was driving the car behind us and watched the whole thing. So if we all died, he would have watched the whole thing. Lucky we all we're fine.

20. Do you drink coffee?
Not that often but I do love my Starbucks and Caribou Coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment