Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dude, it's Kristen!

I know, I know i'm team LC all the way, but Kristen's style has always been something that I loved about her. That and her attitude, but that's only because I see a lot of myself in her. Her style is effortless and just easy brezzy just the way I like to look.


I'm in love with these blowy green tops and with her tan she looks great in it.



Really sad about her and Jay, thought that they would really make it work. However, out of her heartbreak, I found my first date outfit. The boyfriend blazer, plan tank and lace skirt i'm all about that. I think it's a classic look that can work and give off the look that you didn't really try to heard. And that's the way I wanna look during a first date.

1 comment:

  1. Team LC for sure...I like some of the things she wears, SOME! My style would deff would be more like LC. However, do love Kristen's attitude. Totally sucks about her & Jay. Wasn't it suppose to happen this weekend?

    I seriously think we would be friends in "real life", email me, cupcakesandcosmopolitans@gmail.com, I will send you my #.

    PS: Ex college football player, & hes taller then Reggie.

    xo $ARMIN

    ReplyDelete